St. Anthony’s staff provides 24-hour skilled nursing care with exceptional Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy. The combination of these resources provides a pathway for each individual to effectively reach their highest physical, mental, and psychological functional level & well-being.
Our team provides a unique plan of care to ensure a smooth transition for the resident and Responsible Representative to see that their recovery is successful. We evaluate each patient’s needs to ensure they will be able to safely return to their home.
Our caring staff and warm cozy atmosphere make residents feel like they are stepping into a home away from home. We make it our top priority ensure they are happy and well cared for. All services are accompanied with an array of amenities and daily activities to provide the comforts of a home like setting with peace of mind, knowing that our staff are on site 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assure the highest level of care.
We also provide a custom plan of care for each resident to effectively reach their maximum potential.
- Rehabilitation: Physical, Occupational, Speech, and IV Therapy
- Memory, Respite, & Hospice Care
- In-house physician visits
- Wound care, Feeding Tubes, & Pain Management
- Post-Surgical/Subacute Care
- Lab Work
- Dietician Approved Meals with special diet and food supplements
- 24-hour access to Administrative Nurse
- Dental services
- Vision Services
- Podiatry Services
- Laundry Services
- Whirlpool Bathing
- Pharmacy services
- Multi dose packaging for medication
- Transportation provided for medical appointments
- Licensed beautician/barber
- Care Giver Support Group
- Stimulating and diverse daily activities
- Religious Services Regularly
- Training for family & resident transitioning to home
- Post discharge follow up