A clinical and financial review will be need to completed and reviewed prior to admission. A clinical review will consist of the following information:
- Chest x-ray results
- PPD Skin Test for Tuberculosis
- Physician order for admission into nursing facility.
- PAS/RAS form – completed and signed by physician,
- Current history and physical
- Recent Labs
- Dates of any recent hospitalizations
- Vaccination Record
- 142 (sent from LDH). All admission must be reviewed by the state and approved for admission.
Upon admission we request copies of living wills, power of attorney, and all insurance cards.
St. Anthony’s Healthcare & Rehab accepts medicare, Medicaid, HMO’s, Long Term Care Insurance, and Private Pay. Medicaid pending residents are accepted.
Private and Semi-Private Rates
Semi-Private – $190.00 per day
Private – $212.00 per day
The daily rate for Medicaid approved residents is based on the resident’s income. Medicare & Medicare HMO’s provide coverage when skilled services are ordered by the resident’s physician. Medicare does limit the days a resident may be covered for skilled nursing services. Co-pays and co-insurance may apply to skilled nursing. For more details, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 504-733-8448 or email us here.
Once approved for admission the following information is needed:
- A resident admission packet will have to be completed prior to admission.
- Obtain copies of living wills, power of attorney, and all insurance cards.
- If applying for Medicaid benefits, an appointment will be scheduled to complete a Medicaid application.