A clinical and financial review will be need to completed & reviewed prior to admission. A clinical review will consist of the following information:
- Chest x-ray results
- Medication List with appropriate dx.
- Accumulated dx list.
- PPD Skin Test for Tuberculosis
- Physician order for admission into nursing facility.
- PAS/RAS form – completed and signed by physician
- Current history and physical
- Recent Labs
- Dates of any recent hospitalizations
- Vaccination Record
- 142 (sent from LDH). All admission must be reviewed by the state and approved for admission.
Upon admission we request copies of living wills, power of attorney, ID, and all insurance cards.
St. Anthony’s accepts Medicare, Medicaid, HMO’s, Long Term Care Insurance, and Private Pay. Medicaid pending residents are accepted.
Semi-Private Room Rate: $185.00 per day
Private Room Rate: $212.00 per day
The daily rate for Medicaid approved residents is based on the resident’s income. Medicare & Medicare HMO’s provide coverage when skilled services are ordered by the resident’s physician. Medicare does limit the days a resident may be covered for skilled nursing services. Co-pays and co-insurance may apply to skilled nursing.
Information Required Prior To Admission
- A resident admission packet will have to be completed prior to admission.
- Obtain copies of living wills, power of attorney, ID, and all insurance cards.
- If applying for Medicaid benefits, an appointment will be scheduled to complete a Medicaid application.
Private & Semi-Private Rooms
Each room is equipped with a bed(s) of proper size and height with a clean and comfortable mattress. A dresser is also provided next to the bed for additional storage space along with a closet.
All bed linens appropriate to the climate are provided for each resident.
- Personalizing your home:
This is your home; we encourage you to bring items that are personal to you and will make it feel like home. You may consider bringing family photos and some furnishing, all items should fit comfortably in your room without interfering with your care.